This week we're going to steer a little off track from the normal iWant format. Speculation is running rampant that Apple will be announcing their latest iPad iteration during a media event on March 2nd. Instead of telling you how desperately I want one, I'm looking to start a discussion. Stir the pot. Add some spice to this lil' ole' blog. I'll tell you what features I want in the new Apple iPad 2, but more importantly I want you to tell me what you want to see. From the crazy, to the practical, to the down-right genius- I want to hear your ideas. And who knows...maybe the folks in Cupertino are watching. A guy can dream, can't he? Without further adieu, here are the top five features that I'd like to see in the iPad 2. Sound off with your top 5 in the comments!
Top 5 features that iWant to see in the iPad 2
- Front facing HD camera - but add a little Apple magic to auto-enhance my mug when I'm Face Timing or Skyping
- Adobe Flash Support - yeah I know, not a chance. But after spending time with Flash 10.1 on the HTC Inspire 4G, I kind of want it in everything. True desk top browsing can't happen without it yet.
- Better Exchange Email Support - really need task sync support, an easier Global Address search, and invitation tracking for meetings/appointments.
- A really cool keyboard accessory - c'mon, you're Apple! Come up with sleek, mind-blowing keyboard accessory. Accessory manufacturers have had their chance and plenty of time!
- 4G... iOS awesomeness with faster than ever page load times and crisper than ever streaming video...I'm in!!!